Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Tool. Please help me to improve it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Tool. Please help me to improve it!

Hi,
    as many of you, I suppose, I'm still searching the perfect automatic trading system.
    Till then, I think is better to use Brain+Computer for trading.
    I created a basic trading tool I hope you will enjoy.
    Please report for bugs and give me help and ideas to improve the trading strategies.
    Regards
    Massimo

P.S. For educational purpose only. Only Paper Trading. No warranty. Use at your own risk. Etc...
    I developed it for intraday italian stock market. At h.17.20 close position
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maxmax68; 06-05-2009, 08:48 PM.

I can't get it to do anything??

It looks like you are tyring to use buttons to control BUY and SELL (and other) functions thru the use of buttons - right?

There are other things in the code that use mouse functions, but it looks like you want to build a little button based MANUAL trading utility - right?

Let me know if I'm right and let me know what specific problems you're having with your code?
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Hi Doji,
      I'm trying to develope a multi purpose trading tool the more usefull and flexible as possible.
      What i mean. This tool allows:
      - both SINGLE manual trading that AUTOMATIC trading (LEFTDBLCLK on MRT button)
      - to choose BUY & SELL Strategy accordin with market phases. So in a lateral phase I won't use a strategy based on MA cross that is good when market is in trend
      - and to change Buy & Sell Strategy in real time when i am in trade
      - it allows trading strategies based on SUPPORT & RESISTANCE LINES, not only indicators and oscilators. Because often eyes&brain can identify on the chart a trend, or a support or a resistance line that indicators can't see.

As you can see now the trading strategies implemented are very basic.
      If you want you can easily add your own strategies or suggest improvements.
      Every upgrade is welcome.
      They should be checked the broker instructions in buy&sell procedure.
      It should be improved the refreshing mode of DrawButtons and DrawLines functions too.
      Regards,
      Massimo

Comment

Working...
      X