Trade Manager does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Manager does not work

in paper trading since I've upgraded to 10.5.1678. When I put in a new symbol nothing happens. Can anybody confirm this problem?

Regards
    Zottl

after restarting again the problem was gone. seems to be a server related problem...

Comment

zottl,
      There were reports that the eSignal Paper Trading was not automatically connecting in this 10.5. A maintenance release address the issue is available for download now on our download page.

You may want to download it and let us know if you continue to experience problems getting connected.

As as an FYI; The Account Manager is a good way to check the status of your connection. There are two way to check the connection status;

1-- Message tab's first entries give the steps to connecting,

2-- Connection Status indicator in the bottom right corner of the Account Manager which coincides with the Default Broker Connections indicator on the Status Bar (Added for 10.5).

Hopefully this information will help in getting you reconnected. Once again please let me know if the issue persists.

Comment

Hi Avery,

I've currently installed the latest version 10.5.1678. But after restarting eSignal everything worked fine.

Regards
        Zottl

Comment

Good to hear, please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Working...
          X