mb trading plugin is useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mb trading plugin is useless

been testing this plug-in and found it sometimes works and other times doesn't. i love the idea and ability to trade off the charts but this plug-in often throws an error "security is not enabled" when i try place orders.. for a component that has a clear history of development it sure is a pile of useless rubbish... one day you can trade off it, the next you can't.. i just wanted to personally thank the developers for this awesome piece of rubbish..

It would help to hear some more speciifc details of the issues you are encountering. While not used by thousands yet, the MB plugin is used by quite a few customers on a regular basis (we can see from our reporting) so it certainly appears adequate and functional for those users. Maybe there's something easy here to resolve??

Thanks.

Comment

hi Scott

the problem comes and goes. one day i can use it and another i have to use the mb client. when i try place an order (buy\sell - limit, market, tto, ect) when submitting the order it gets rejected with a message "security not enabled"

now i don't ever change any settings,apart from trying different order types, lot sizes and buy\sell. all of which throw the same error. i have the latest version

Comment

Thanks for the information; I just have a couple of more questions if you don’t mind.

Does this happen for just certain symbols or asset types (say only futures)?

The symbols that it does happen on are they off the same exchange?

When you get the errors is it when the order is placed or are you trying to make adjustment to an existing order and getting the error?

If so do you subscribe or pay the exchange fee for that exchange with MB Trading?

Thanks in advanced

Comment

Working...
        X