Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fee waver if used with my paper trading account at my broker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fee waver if used with my paper trading account at my broker.

Would I still qualify for the CME fee waiver if I used the plug-in with my paper trading account at my broker at least until some bugs are fixed? I have been testing eSignal's Integrated Trading with a plug-in for Interactive Brokers (v1698) and I am already experiencing issues that will negatively effect my trading results. For example, when I place a buy order on the chart, eSignal's Integrated Trading will not initially use my default settings. So I would have to make sure I turn-on, "Confirm order before submitting" and change the order on the fly.

Also, when I try to move my stop on the chart, eSignal would give me an error that I cannot change Time-In-Force (which I did not want to do anyway) and then the line would disappear, even though the order is still active at my broker.
    Last edited by hanspeterusa; 10-19-2009, 07:42 AM.

As long as you configure the IB plug-in and log-in via eSignal, 10.5 or higher, at least once a month, you will qualify for the fee-waiver. You can still do all your trading from another application, if that works better for you.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X