order line disappears despite order is placed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order line disappears despite order is placed

After placing an order, my chart doesn't show the line for the open order despite it has been sent to IB (I can see it in TWS). I have checked "Properties" and the box "show orders" (in "order and position") has been clicked already, would someone please advise?

Hello Richard,

I, myself, had experienced similar issues as you described and I believe the other IB related threads in this forum provides some solutions. You might want to read through some of the other posts that relates to the IB plug-in even though the subject doesn't exactly match yours. The bottom line, in my opinion, is that there are some gotchas when using the IB plug-in and it may result in different symptoms depending on your use and settings.

Comment

There are a couple of different reason as to why you may not be seeing trades on the charts

The process in which you're using for placing the trades, the plug in or even symbol mapping. If you could please provide the process for how you're placing the trades, the instrument (Symbol) and then version of eSignal, the IB Bridge and the TWS would all help in troubleshooting why you're unable to see the trades on the charts.

Comment

Working...
      X