IB plugin 1824 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB plugin 1824 not working

After upgrading the adv get 10.6 and IB plugin 1824 I am getting the error on chart trading "Failed to place order: Failed to subscribe Daily.
    any suggestions? maybe go back to the old ib plugin?

Fixed the issue. When you upgrade plugins you should create a new connection each time to clear conflicts with the symbol mapping and the order defaults. I had this happen before but the error message was different. The error messages do not address the problem. Same problem, two different error messages. (go figure).

Comment

HOW TO CREATE NEW CONNECTION

My plugin also does not work. How does one create the new connection? I reconfigured the issue and it is still not working. Pleaae advise. Thanks.

Comment

DVE64,

We're in the process of re-testing the new IB plug-in with eSignal 10.6. In the interim, we'd suggest reverting to the prior version of eSignal and the IB plug-in:

IB Plug-in version 1783

eSignal version 10.5

We'll post an update once we have more information.

Thank you,
        Ray P.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Update: Our testing confirms that the latest version of the Plug-in works fine with eSignal 10.6. Please be sure that you are running version 900.6 of TWS (Trader Workstation). Additionally, you can try deleting the symbol under the symbol mapping feature. If those 2 options don't work, please save your eSignal Page and try un-installing/re-installing eSignal 10.6. Please let us know if that works.

Thank you,
          Ray P.
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X