Order defaults Route keeps changing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order defaults Route keeps changing

I mapped the TF M0 contract to the eSignal continuous contract TF #F. I setup the order defaults to correctly route to NYBOT. Orders on IB work fine. Now, between runs of eSignal charting, it's possible for the Route default I set to change back to MIBSX automatically, causing a symbol error at IB. This has been going on for at least several months.

I think the problem stems from MIBSX being chosen by the eSignal software initially instead of NYBOT and it wants to revert to that instead of the default that I set.

Steve,

A couple of things to check in this error you're getting,

1--- Symbol mapping-- Make sure the symbol is mapped correctly to the NYBOT exchange.

2-- In the order ticket you should have the option of the NYBOT or MIBSX you should be able to select NYBOT. Or set the Exchange in the Order Defaults. If you do not have this option let me know.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Avery,

I am pretty sure that I am reporting a bug to you.

For the TF, the order defaults keeps flipping back to the MIBSX route once I've set it up for the NYBOT.

I am continually having to reset it back to the NYBOT between sessions.

Comment

Steve,

There was an update that addresses Order Routing in a new Interactive Broker Bridge. Please make sure you've download and installed the latest IB Bridge (1.2.1937).

Let me know if you continue to see the issue.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X