Trade Manager Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Manager Data

Currently using an efs file to auto trade via plug in with PFGBest.
    Occasionaly Bid and Ask prices become out of synch between the broker and eSignal. It happened last Friday and the broker acknowledged his prices were lagging due to a server fault. At times such as that slippage becomes unacceptable and I prefer not to enter trades.

The easiest way for me to control this would be to have the efs access the Trade Manager bid and ask prices.

Please advise if this is in any way currently possible.
    If not would it be possible for you added the efs commands "getMostRecentBrokerBid" and "getMostRecentBrokerAsk"?

In the current build of eSignal and with EFS it is not possible to access the broker’s data via EFS. As we continue to build on the new platform we'll hoping to be able to expand the number of window that will access other data feeds. Once we’re able to get other data feeds into the chart we can then start creating new functions within EFS to take advantage of it.

Thanks for the questions.

Comment

Hi Avery - kinda putting the horse before the cart, isn't it? Perhaps you should create the facility first for the plugins currently available, making it more attractive for other data feed users. As a current user of the Zenfire data feed, I have just about lost patience marking time waiting for the most simple but necessary function of confirmation of entry/exit. I'm getting old, and not sure I can wait another year.....

Cheers and tears.
      Mervk

Comment

Working...
      X