Zenfire 1985

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenfire 1985

Installed the latest version of Zenfire tonight, and tried to take a trade from the chart. The trade was placed, but did not appear on my chart. When I tried to close it, it kept asking me to map a symbol. I phoned up my broker and had the trade flattened. I am not game to enter again.

The last version of Zenfire had problems and I was asked by support to roll back a version. That version also had problems. I was hopeful this version might actually work. Spoke to a fellow Zenfire user who had similar problem last night.

The previous problems were reported to eSignal Australia a couple of weeks ago, and they say they are still addressing the problem, even though this new version has just been released.

Is there anyone aware of what is happening with this plugin? Please don't tell me I have to go back to trading through Ninja Trader again......... Is eSignal aware that there are these problems?

Cheers

Merko,

What you're reporting is a different issue than that of the previous plug-in.

From what we've tested this maybe an issue with Symbol Mapping when the upgrade of the plug in was done.

To resolve this please delete the symbol(s) in the symbol mapping and create the mapping again.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

If not please let me know the symbol traded and the process used to try and close the position.

Thank you

Comment

Thank you, Avery, this seems to have fixed the problem. 1 test trade only which appeared ok, and will test it fully when the session opens tonight. Perhaps I panicked a bit because of previous versions, and the fact I am live, which can become expensive when there are problems.

Hopeful this may be a reasonable version.

Cheers

Comment

Excellent please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Sorry Avery, but I haven't used it since that one test trade. Two of my trading partners have had more problems, and it is too expensive testing it in live time trading. Refer post

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=33741

I'll wait for the fix. Need a holiday, anyway.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
          X