Efs and Interactive Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efs and Interactive Brokers

Hi, I am trying to send a MARKET order to IB through an efs script but there is no result. I don't get any error messege but no order appears to IB tags.
    Moreover, I tried examples from EFS Knowledge Base (for example IB.efs at this link ) but it didn't work for me.
    IB is properly connected to Esignal and it has been assigned to be the default trader.
    I had confronted this problem at the past put I didn't find any solution.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks a lot.

Any ideas??????
    I really have to find a solution about this so any advice would be very helpful.

Comment

ketalipa100,

What type of instruments are you testing with? Stocks, Futures Forex?

Comment

I tried with future but I am not sure that I have configured everything properly. There is no efs order for those configurations so I suggest it uses the default values that have been assigned from eSignal menu: Trade->Ineractive Brokers->Order defaults.
        At this tag I choose future, and then Create New in order to add a symbol.
        Is that right? Should I do something else?

Comment

I just ran the IB.EFS, granted it is a button EFS but I can see the order ticket come up. You could look over these EFS to get an idea of the functions you'd need to use to execute order.

There is also the Generic Broker EFS located in the EFS Library with all of the commands possible.

Hopefully this will help.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
          X