Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffrent P/L readings between IB and esignal

Hi,
    I have recently switched from esignal to IB paper trading and for some reason I can't properly synchronise both. There is stable connection but it seems sort of out of order. I am getting different PL values when long/short from IB platform and completely different from esignal. Its seems that esignal display status of PL with some sort of delay. The other thing is how to change PL to desired currency? It can be done on IB however eSignal does not reflect that at all.
    I guess I need configure settings somewhere (i.e. Trade manager window--->right click--->choose "use realtime data from broker" if I have subscribed to esignal data???). Is there any detail guide of how to do it?
    Thanks

ipoppy,

I apologize for the delayed response, This is actually the behavior of the TWS API. The application (TWS) update the P/L in real time but the API itself actually only updates about once every 4 minutes.

It's something that we've been working with Interactive Brokers for a while on, we just have not come up with a way to get it in real time without constantly polling the API which causes more stress on your system.

Comment

Working...
    X