USD/YEN e-mini chart trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD/YEN e-mini chart trading

I'm trying to trade the CME e-mini Yen from my e-signal charts. The stop-market line shows up fine, but when the trade executes the open position line is close to zero.

I've tried different schemes with the symbol mapping options but I can't change the outcome.

My broker is MB trading.

Please advise.
    Last edited by MBender; 03-18-2011, 06:15 AM.

MBender,

We apologize for the issues that you’re experiencing with trying to trade with MB Trading.
    This is the best explanation I can give as to why the trade continue to display at the bottom or zero line on the charts.

US Dollar per Currency
    This format is used when crossing the US Dollar with another currency. Please note that in most cases the quote is the amount of US Dollars per 1 of the specified currency, but in some cases the quote is the reverse, that is the amount of currency per US Dollar ex. ( Yen, Swiss Franc). Click here for a list of Currency Codes. The items marked with a '*' are reported as US$ per currency, instead of currency per US$.

MB does do the reverse for the Japanese Yen so when it’s traded it traded is cents (0.011940) and not dollars as displayed on the charts.

Here is a post where Custom Symbol Settings are used as workaround to be able to trade this particular instrument. It uses a simple calculation to shift the decimal point over so that the price to match that of MB Trading.

Comment

Working...
    X