Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PFG trade integration for futures->TradeManger

Okay, I'm rather new to eSignal.

I've got eSignal 11 running for charting. Then I have eSignal 10.6 for the Trade Manager (DOM) for ES M1.

I've got 10.6 trade manager connected to PFG without problems. But, my DOM doesn't show the decimal point.

In 10.6 I've gone to Trade->PFGBest.com->Symbol Mapping and "Edit" the symbol for ES has the following:

Symbol: ES M1
    Symbol ID: ES M1
    Exchange: [blank]
    Asset Type: Future
    Tick Size: <Custom Value>
    Minimum Movement: 25
    Price Scale: 100
    Point Value: 50.0

But, I can't come up with ANY configuration that shows the ES price in the form of "1315.25". I can only get it to show "131525". The Minimum Movement area does not take a decimal point. It beeps at me when I try.

Note: The DOM in 10.6 "seems" more stable and more responsive and that's why I'm trying to use 10.6 instead of 11 for trade execution.

Note: I also can't seem to get the DOM to show closed P/L. Any thoughts on this as well?

Regards,
    zeff

Zeff,

First you'll want to make sure that you're populating the Trade Manager (DOM) with data from PFG Best. If you right click on the Main TM window and on the menu highlight and left click on "Use real time data from broker". This should give you their data format with the decimal.

Avery

Comment

Yep

Hello Avery,

That's how I have it set up. What next?

Cheers,
      zeff

Comment

Dear Zeff,

If the data in eSignal for ES M1 is not diplaying decimalization... go to File / Preferences and uncheck the 'Compact Price Display' box, click OK to display decimalization of futures.

That should change the display.

Ernesto O

Comment

Working...
        X