Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAIN broker plugin error on XAU position

Hello,
    I have noticed an error in the display of an open position for XAU with the latest GAIN plugin and 10.6.
    The decimal display on the open contract displays incorrectly by 2 decimal places.
    I have checked with XAG and the display is correct. So this is only an issues with XAU (spot gold). Let me know if there is a fix way to get the display correct.
    Thank you, David

David,

Looking at data from GAIN CAPITAL they're showing 2 digits after the decimal for gold (1499.04) as is eSignal. How many digits are you showing?

Comment

Hello Avery,

The display data is fine... It is the open position line on the screen.. The position may be up by $12.50 but all of the tracking locations (screen, and trade manager) show the same number but the decimal place is incorrect the above position would read 0.13 not not 12.50

Thanks, David

Comment

David,

The P/L is based on the Points Value in the Symbol Mapping. For the XAU the point value would be .10 per pip or $ 10.00 per point.

In the symbol mapping (Trade->Gain Capital->Symbol mapping) look for the symbol XAU A0-FX and the Tick Size should be 1/100 and the point value would be $10.00 (see attached).

The changes will not take affect the next new trade.

Avery

Comment

Working...
        X