11.2 Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11.2 Issues

Tried to automap Equity symbol "ZSL" and system crashed. Four times with that same symbol. Also, with 11.2 prior to the official release and with the official release, the system will not recognize many of the symbols that are loaded. They show up in the library, but they will not automap for some reason. Each time I restart the system, I have to load them again. Not something fun to do when the system crashes and trying to make trades. And sometimes they just won't resolve at all!!! Also, the trade manager window will often not display data in the main portion of the window. As well, the trade manager windows attached to the chart will often not allow me to select any of the buttons. They flicker when I refresh usually, but then gray out where they can't be selected. Very frustrated with the latest update.

boomtek,

What broker plugin are you seeing this with? If you prefer to keep this information private, you can PM me directly with this information using the "Send PM" button below this post.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X