Chart trading questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart trading questions

I'm fairly new to esignal and using 11.3 but I can't find how to do the following:

1. add to reduce the size of a position using the keyboard e.g if I want to sell 500 shares to an existing position I would like to be able to do this from the keyboard quickly.

2. When changing the size of the position automatically update stops for the new size

3. Add in a trailing stop for an existing position

4. I can't seem to enable post market trades (via IB) from esignal?

Thanks for your help.

SGodfrey,

1. add to reduce the size of a position using the keyboard e.g if I want to sell 500 shares to an existing position I would like to be able to do this from the keyboard quickly.
    This feature is currently not available, I've forwarded it to our Product Managers as a feature request for a future release.

2. When changing the size of the position automatically update stops for the new size
    I haven't been given all the details for this but this features is already in the works and will be available in an upcoming release.

3. Add in a trailing stop for an existing position
    Like the request above this is in the works as well.

4. I can't seem to enable post market trades (via IB) from esignal?
    Post market trades need to be enabled in TWS under the Presets. In the Global Configuration Window select the instrument type you'll be trading and add a check mark in the box for "Allow order to be activeated, triggered or filled outside of regular trading hours."

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X