Account Manager Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Manager Log

I am using eSignal paper trading, and would like to find a log of executions/trades in a file format. At the present time, the log is displayed in the Account Manager Window only. I was able to copy all (Ctrl + A then Ctrl + C) then paste to a file, which worked until recently.

The log must be stored somewhere since it is available after eSignal is restarted, does anyone know where it is located?

Thanks in advance....
    Sherif

Trade Log

This information is stored in the following paths

eSignal 10.6: c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\eSignal\Simulated TradePlugin\

eSignal 11:
    c:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Interactive Data\eSignal\Trading
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Is there a path available for the same file when live trading with Zenfire? (V10.6)

Cheers

Mervk

Comment

Mervk,

The trade logs can be found by going to Trade--> Trade Logs, in the trade log window you'll be able to view or export the information to a CSV file.

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks Avery. I have since located the raw data file. Still searching for a means to get entry/exit confirmation for my EFS. Appears eSignal has totally forgotten about it? Surely the legal opinion must be in by now?

Cheers

Comment

merkro,

No we haven't forgotten we're still in a holding pattern waiting for the approvals.

AveryH
            eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
            X