Symbol mapping in PFG broker interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbol mapping in PFG broker interface

I want to map ES Z1 to ES #F=2 in the broker manager but it's not possible. When I'm deleting the blank between S and # I can map it. But the charts are not working with the symbol ES#F=2.

Is this a bug?

In 10.6 this mapping is working fine.

Regards

zottl,

The space in ES #F=2 is required otherwise it's not considered a valid symbol in either versions of eSignal. Also the PFGBest plug in uses the same symbol format with the space as eSignal does for symbol mapping. Attached is the symbol mapping window on how the mapping should look for both 10.6 and eS11. Hope this help.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Hello Avery,

I know that the blank is required! But the problem is that if I'm using Automap or Lookup with ES #F=2(with blank) and select ES Z1 the other fields like Lot size, Tick size and Point value will not be filled. These fields will only be filled when I'm using ES#F=2 without a blank. Did you use the PFG interface. Maybe the problem is only there?

Thx

Comment

Generally if those fields do not auto-populate after mapping to the PFG symbol it's because the symbol is already in use. When a symbol is being used or already mapped it will return with a red outline around the box of the symbol in use(see attached).

Go back and check the your list of symbol to see if you've already mapped ES Z1 and if so you would need to remove that symbol and remap to the ES #F=2

AveryH
        eSignal Support

Comment

Thanks Avery, this was the solution. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X