Fee waiver check utility not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fee waiver check utility not working

It says I last connected to my broker account on Feb 14, which is not correct. I connected once in early March, and then again today. Each time I restarted eSignal, but to no effect.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

Can anyone from eSignal please answer? Thanks.

Comment

So nobody else is having this problem then?

Comment

Problem solved. Upgraded to v11.5 to 11.6 which resolved it. Nice feature in 11.6 to with the little CME status at the bottom of the screen.

Comment

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you on this issue. Normally I'm notified when a posted to this forum is made.

We generally see this when the broker get a partial connection. Meaning that you connected but not all of your account information is downloaded to eSignal. Looking in the Message tab of the Account Manager will generally give some type of error message like "No definition found for request" or a Price Engine Error. But it would like when you upgraded to eSignal 11.6 it corrected your issue. If you should run into this issue again please feel free to email for immediate support.

AveryH
          eSignal Support

Comment

No problem Avery, thanks for your detailed answer.

Comment

The Utility ist still not working. The request on http://esignalreport.com/crashdb/wai...?username=xxxx is waiting and waiting and waiting....

Comment

Thank you for the report we are currently having issue with the Broker Reporting server that the developers are looking into to. Once we have more information or the issues has been resolved I'll post back here the status.

Thank you for your patiences and understanding.

Best Regards,
                AveryH
                eSignal Support

Comment

Originally posted by zottl View Post
                  The Utility ist still not working. The request on http://esignalreport.com/crashdb/wai...?username=xxxx is waiting and waiting and waiting....
                  Yes, I found that too. It worked for a day or two I think - after I installed 11.6 - now no more.

Comment

CME/Broker Report Utility is back up and working. Please check your broker status using the Utility in eSignal and let me know if you continue to get the same message or your connection is out of date.

Best Regards.
                    AveryH
                    eSignal Support

Comment

I don't think it's fully fixed still. For example, my last log on date is showing as April 19, even though I logged on and off yesterday (April 22). Not a big deal as I am still green - just saying it may not be entirely problem free yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bf2 View Post
                        I don't think it's fully fixed still. For example, my last log on date is showing as April 19, even though I logged on and off yesterday (April 22). Not a big deal as I am still green - just saying it may not be entirely problem free yet.
                        You are correct about the log on I don't see anything beyond the 19 Apirl for you either. Please confirm the IB is actually connected (green lightning bolt) and that you're not getting type of error messages such as "No Security Definition Found for this request". Also just to make sure you're getting to the servers connect the eSignal Paper Trading. If I don't see a connection for ePT then we can do some addtional troubleshooting.

AveryH
                        eSignal Support

Comment

I have connected to ePT at 19:21:32 UK time. I can see the green lightning bolt.

Connected to IB with green lightning bolt at 19:22:30 UK time.

This time the dates were updated in the utility, i.e. I can see the last logged on date is as today's date.
                          Last edited by bf2; 04-24-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I logged in and out again on Friday, but the last update date is still April 24.

So it's broken again by the looks of it.

Comment

There are several factors that might come into play here. Please check for messages in Connection tab of Broker Manager or Message Tab of the Account Manager to see if any error messages are occuring at the same time you're trying to connect.

AveryH
                              eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
                              X