Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getPositionCount() , getOpenOrder() , BrokerInfoDisplay.efs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getPositionCount() , getOpenOrder() , BrokerInfoDisplay.efs ?

Hello,
    (sorry for my english)

I want a total control for my orders (realtime and not backtesting or replay tick) created in EFS.
    In EFS lybrary or glossary, just have commands for sell, buy and close positions...
    I need to know how many positions and i found in this forum a topic where was written "getPositionCount", "getOpenOrder" and a file "BrokerInfoDisplay.efs"

I test command "getPositionCount" and return true (1) and false (0) if orders active or not, but not the number of positions.
    I think it must have some command like getPositionSize for realtime, and i think it must have many others commands for total control like, move orders (from any id), to know how orders are actived....

But, my question is, why not have these commands in EFS library/glossary? Where i find this explains?
    I try to find "BrokerInfoDisplay.efs" in esignal central but not found.
    Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
    Cleber L. Soares

We don’t have these functions in the Glossary or EFS Library because they are currently not available. However, we’re in the process of adding new functions that will allow for automated trading through EFS in a future release.

Thank you,

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X