Money Management Planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Management Planner

The money management planner is very confusing. The KB article is very basic and doesn't explain how to use/implement most of the tools. Anything beyond the most basic target and stop strategies is impossible to figure out.

Is there going to be a more detailed KB article, or better yet a video tutorial to explain ALL the features as well as examples of more complex strategies?

Telling me, "here's a pyramid tool, it's for pyramiding." Or, "here's the add-a-line button and here's how you delete a line", doesn't cut it.

Just my opinion.

We're in the process of updating the knowledge base articles as well as a video for the Money Manager. In the mean time you could pop into the Integrated Trading Webinar to be held on June 13th at 1:15 PST. Each session in record and a link sent to anyone that would like. To get you started I can sent you the link from previous training (5/27) to get started with, and you can email me any questions or we can setup a time convenient for you to discuss it further.

To get the link you can email [email protected] or PM me your email address.

Comment

Avery,

Thanks for the reply. I will follow your suggestions, and I look forward to more info.

Comment

Working...
      X