Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NinjaTrader, BracketTrader,AutoTrader, ButtonTrader, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader, BracketTrader,AutoTrader, ButtonTrader, etc.

I would like to get some opinions on current versions of the various order entry systems that interface with eSignal and IB.

- Do you love it, hate it, or is it just so-so
    - Is it stable
    - Is it really worth the money
    - How long have you used it
    - Have you tried others
    - etc.

I've checked out the web sites of BracketTrader, NinjaTrader, AutoTrader, and ButtonTrader. Also read several posts here and in other forums. I know there are more packages than the ones listed. I'd like to get a user's perspective. I'm not interested in re-inventing the wheel and figure that experience is the best evaluator. My goal is to find one that does the job well at a reasonable price.

I primarily trade the minis (ES, NQ, YM) and occasionally some options.

Thanks.

Re: NinjaTrader, BracketTrader,AutoTrader, ButtonTrader, etc.

Originally posted by Gavishti
    I would like to get some opinions on current versions of the various order entry systems that interface with eSignal and IB.

- Do you love it, hate it, or is it just so-so
    - Is it stable
    - Is it really worth the money
    - How long have you used it
    - Have you tried others
    - etc.

I've checked out the web sites of BracketTrader, NinjaTrader, AutoTrader, and ButtonTrader. Also read several posts here and in other forums. I know there are more packages than the ones listed. I'd like to get a user's perspective. I'm not interested in re-inventing the wheel and figure that experience is the best evaluator. My goal is to find one that does the job well at a reasonable price.

I primarily trade the minis (ES, NQ, YM) and occasionally some options.

Thanks.
    I am part of a small test group with Raymond Deux the founder of NINJA TRADER , we calle it NT.
    A) I do not want to talk about the others , but the new beta V3 we have released after monthes of work is UNBELIEVABLE.
    B) The level of sofistication, and the still simple UI made - for me- NT V3 a real PROFESSIONAL TOOL for trading.
    C) Since the very beginning ( march) I cannot trade without it.
    D) My time is dedicated to analisys and my mistakes (due to indiscipline) are lowered by 80%
    E) Consequently the level of "operative sterss" ( clicfking here and there) is close to a unweightable level. And less mistakes means less losses.
    F) All my strategies are properly written in, and the only think I have to do is according to the securities I use , chose the one that is best for the situation, with the option of modify oit during the trade.

I stop here for the positive sides are even more.....now with the new V3 we can manage many different positions in one time , and go overnight .

No ads , but since I'm part of the Ray group I must tell you to go to the site and ahve a ride. Unfortunately you cannot use the Beta V3 for is reserved to the subscribers, But you can always try a month and see how your life will change.

The future is there, no matter is NT, or my friends from israel strategy runner or whoever.

Be only carefull: once you chose - if ever- go for a well known and thoroughfly tested platform.
    Your money are in his hands and if is buggy............... ( and believe me the Hrs of testing in real market with real money on different exchanges and therefore different ways to send prices out to the broiker etc tec.are A MUST to find the most hidden bugs)

Try , you will not came back. If you try NT i'm more happy .Indeed.

Since I do not want to advertise here for is not in the rule of the BB If anyone wants more Info outside this thread can contact me at [email protected] or be part of the NT YAHOO GROUP and visit the site NINJATRADER
    Last edited by fabrizio; 12-27-2003, 11:40 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks. That is the kind of information I am looking for. I certainly don't want a buggy application for trading. As you said, it takes time to find out where the problems exist. I am hoping to cut through that.

Comment

Gavishti

One more thing : I have nothing to sell, since I'm not finacially or in any other manner involved with The NT businesss.
        I simply :
        a) Admire Raymond Deux for his skills
        b) I found great benefices from the use of NT
        c) I'm proud of being part of the small and choese group.

That's all
        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
        X