DO E-Mail Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO E-Mail Alerts

If anyone is using this well with DynaOrder, EFS, and so forth, can they hook me up with some code examples. The ones on the DO site are a little confusing . . .

Thanks,

Thomas.

Thomas,

I will send you mine tonight.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks a million . . .

Just one of those sexy little features I would like to start using soon. You have the mail, just let me know if you need it again.

T

Comment

vString=" "+CurHours+"."+CurMinutes+"."+CurSeconds+" "+vString;
        dots5.call("SetEmailDefaults","mail.attbi.com","En try2","[email protected]","");
        dots5.call("EmailAlert","[email protected]",vStrin g,sym);

Worked for me....

Comment

Thomas,

I would first try Dave's method. That did not work for me. I had to go with the Advanced defaults.

var Content = "Trade concluded, original position = "+p[3]+" On a "+p[6]+". Entry price of "+p[21]+" with a "+p[44]+" exit. The exit price was "+p[61]+ " for a profit / loss of "+p[69]+" Total profit / loss for the day is "+n_TotalProfitLoss;

dots5.call("SetEmailAdvDefaults","vvv54","steve");

dots5.call("SetEmailDefaults", "mail.buck33.com", "My Trade System", "[email protected]", "");

dots5.call("EmailAlert", "[email protected]", "Subject - Trade concluded", Content);

This worked well for me.

Comment

thanks guys . . .

so it looks like I am notthe only one working full time, developing part-time. Alright, I will try this stuff out, just curious to see how it works.

Thanks guys . . .

T

Comment

Working...
            X