GAIN Capital or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAIN Capital or...

Is anyone using the GAIN Capital Forex plug-in (eSignal Communicator)? I have tried to correspond with them (GAIN) however there responses have been untimely (non-existent). I would like to get more detail on this tool so if anyone is using it and/or has any info I would greatly appreciate it. Specifically, what order types (stop,limit,oco) does this tool recognize?

thanks

c_13

has anyone heard of this tool?

Comment

Finally got thru to someone last night at GAIN on this issue. The word disappointment just about covers it. This plug-in, as I am told, will only handle market orders -- so much for no commissions. In addition, it was a not-too-subtle hint that I should deal elsewhere given their total inability to communicate with me in a timely manner. When asked about facilitating other order types they said they were planning on it in a future release.

Can anyone recommend a plug-in/eSignal partner that can automate forex strategies?

thank you,

c_13

Comment

Forex partner

C_13,

We are currently working with a few Forex brokers for an integrated solution. More information will be coming soon, so continue to check our site.

Comment

Automated trading, Forex

Has anyone tried using the Dynaorder .dll for automated Forex trading with FXCM?

As with GAIN, it appears that the Dynaorder Forex .dll supports only market orders (perhaps it's the same software).

Thanks in advance for any info or experience you can share...
          Knick20

Comment

I do believe that dynaorder will only support market orders. I trust if any company can permit automated forex integration it will be eSignal.
            With respect to GAIN Capital their service/customer relations is so incredibly poor I will not use them to execute anything.

c_13

Comment

FYI - GAIN is currently modifying their plug-in to support additional functionality. I would expect something will be available to everyone in around 3-6 weeks.

Are their any volunteers for "beta" testing?

Comment

Working...
              X