Examples.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples.....

I use Fibonacci trader and it works fine with esignal. IB is the broker and i can easily trade automatically. Now i want to start with efs, and it looks quite difficult to me. I would be very pleased if someone could show me a simple strategy with following features:

e.g. 5 min graphs

use 55 period breakout as signal
    put a stop
    use profit-trailing stop, if you have a certain amount of profit, you risk some part of it
    exit end of day, on stop(s), or reverse signal

Send trades automatically to IB.

I hope someone can help me so that i have a basis to build further.

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS.....

Erwin Dicker
    Erwin

Hi Erwin,

I'm sure someone who may be able to help with your specific requests will follow up and perhaps have some ideas. In the meantime, I wanted to highlight some of the EFS resources that are available on eSignal Central. You may want to check out eSignal Formula Script (EFS) Central to see some examples of what is possible. You may also want to take a few minutes click through the EFS Help Center & Library. We also have some short online videos specifically, section VI where you might gain a little insight about how to begin utilizing EFS. I hope this is a good starting point for you. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Erwin,

I have uploaded a file that may be of help to you.

If you require EFS consulting, I can refer you to some firms that provide consulting services.

Robi
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X