CyberTrader and next verison of Esignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberTrader and next verison of Esignal

Currently the Cyber trader plug in only works with esignal version 7.4, and does not work with 7.5...

Is this going to be fixed in the next version of Esignal...?????

Hi Digs. First post, so hope this works. BTW, nice effort and
    appreciate y'all doing the DantonStop stuff.

As for Cybertrader, they do the API and I really got the run around. First Tech person said eSignal had not supplied the
    new feed format. Contacted eSignal and they said it had. Then called Cybertrader and they finally fessed up that they don't have it scheduled in their development efforts and that eSignal doesn't have enough Cybertrader customers to justify the effort.

Don't get your hopes up. Cybertrader has a competing product. As for me, I have both, basically running your Stop program with
    a 2 Bar Charlie (thanks also to T-Rex) and running Cybertrader for order entry and LevelII.

--Jeff

Comment

Ok thanks, I am trading larger share sizes these days and Cybertrader have $9.95 per trade ( under 5000 shares), I will look at there Cyberx Platform...

Any other way to get a good deal on commission when trading btw 1000 and 4000 shares for each trade, with a good trading platform. ????

Comment

Digs
        CyberTrader just went also into per share pricing.
        Regards
        Sami

Comment

Just FYI, we do have re-integration with CyberCorp planned, it will happen sometime after 7.7 (which is coming soon).

Simon.
          Simon Thornington
          eSignal Developer

Comment

Originally posted by sthornington
            Just FYI, we do have re-integration with CyberCorp planned, it will happen sometime after 7.7 (which is coming soon).

Simon.
            Digs any estimated time that Cybertrader Plug-In will be available

Comment

Cyber Upgrade

Hi Broberto,

Thanks for your post about the Cyber upgrade. It is currently in our engineer's development queue. I'd estimate that we should have a beta available next month.
              Send me a PM and let me know if you'd like to participate in its beta test.

Thanks,

Brent
              Integrated Trading Product Management

Comment

Working...
              X