Build 635 and DynaOrder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build 635 and DynaOrder

I started using Dynaorder last year in June, I have not upgraded since then. I was using E-Signal build 455 as well, never a problem. Esignal, IB, DO, all lived in harmony.

Then I do a VERY stupid thing, and decide to upgrade E-Signal to build 635. I wanted the new features and so forth, so that was smart, and I love the product, so that is smart, but when everything else breaks . . . . that is not smart.

Is there something I missed in compatability? I am going to download the latest version of DO and see if that fixes the problem, but if anyone knows anything, just let me know.

Thanks as always,

Thomas.

I can find an older build for you if you need to revert.

Comment

Just one of those things . . .

Call of the alarm, I got home from work, installed the latest version of DO, and all works well, at least in theory. If I post again, it means there are still problems. I am not sure what happened, I keep up to date on all the software updates, I guess somewhere along the line, the older version of DO lost support for the newer version of E-sig. But that makes sense, so I am not really up a creek. Thanks for the reply, I will keep all posted.

I am using the January 2004 build of DO and the latest prod build of E-Sig.

Cheers,

T

Comment

Working...
      X