Super Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Indicator

I am sure this might upset a few people but I am going to ask anyway, because I think the result would be fantastic.
    I would have to say one of my very favorite indictors is the Super Indicator. I use it all of the time and it works great.
    My other favorite indicators are the Juriik studies, they are also great.
    I don't know enough about programing, but could someone help me out on using the Jurik studies on the Super Indicator.
    I mean there are Jurik RSI, STocastics and I believe CCI.
    If the two could be combined, I really think it would be amazing and be beneficial to a lot of people.
    Thanks in advance for anyone's help.
    Mark
    PS I remember all of the threads about taking other peoples ideas, that is the very last thing that I want to do, There are amazing people on this sight and they deserve the credit. If you don't want this idea posted on this sight please E-mail me at.
    [email protected]
    Thank you

Which Superindicator.efs are you referring to? Mine or the other one that was done? I think it would be a great idea as far as I see it.

This should be a fairly easy modification I would believe.

I have a few other newer versions of my Super Indicator, just haven't finished them yet for I am still busy working on my site.

So much to do and very little time! hehe

As far as taking the others ideas, that wasn't the point it was just about using proper credits and renaming of efs's, that was all. And since the efs was my idea and created by the great "Alex" and "Steve" I wanted it to stay free for all users.

For that is why I beleive esignal offered us this greaet community to share and help one another.

Let me know,

Fibbgann
    Last edited by FibbGann; 08-07-2004, 09:50 PM.
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

This should probably go in my original thread for the Super indicator though. Not sure if this is the right place?

Fibbgann

Comment

Super Indicator

FibbGann

Thanks for the reply, it is a good idea to place this under the original thread, sorry I didn't think of that.I don't have time today but will do it tomorrow.
        I happen to like your original Super indicator, it has really helped my trading and I thank you Alex and Steve.
        Come to think of it though, maybe we should look at the way the Jurik studies interface with some of the other Super Indicactors, it might be that they work better with one or the other.

I would really interested in any new ideas you have for the Super indicator or anything else, you are one of the people that I always enjoy reading.
        How is your new group doing?
        I plan on quitting my job one of these days and trading full time, but there are those lifes responsiblities right now, but I look forward to the day when I can trade full time and contribute more to these boards, but now time is limited. Thanks for everything, and thank you for the OK on the idea of using the Jurik studies on your Super Indicator.
        Mark

Comment

The other day, I posted a thread that said that one of my very favorite indicators is the Super Indicator by FibbGann.
          Some of the other indicators and ideas that I use involve the Jurik studies, to me these are just amazing.

My idea is programm the Super Indicator using the Jurik Studies, Jurik has Stocastic Studies, RSI and I believe CCI.
          FibbGann suggested that I put my request under this original thread and he gave his blessings. He also said that he was working on some updates to the Super Indicator and other ideas and he might share them also.
          I don't know anything about programming but I believe that the amazing Alex and Steve helped FibbGann with his idea on the original thread, if I am wrong on any of this I apologize in advance.

I have also seen other things done to the Super Indicator by other people that were great too, who knows maybe the Jurik studies would work better on some of the variations of the indicator, so if anyone could help out or would like to put in their imput, I would be grateful. I am sure this would benefit many people and could be a great EFS.
          Thanks for everyones help.
          Mark

Comment

FibbGann
            I messed up, I thought this was going to take me to the original thread, but it didn't.
            I don't know the name of the original thread, sorry about that, hopefully the idea will still get done.
            Mark

Comment

here
              is the original thread "interesting & creative efs"

Maybe you could ask Andy of someone else to move this thread over to the "efs" forum?

Fibbgann

Comment

its111,

Was looking around for the Jurik information to update the efs for you. Here is what I found that is offered:

VEL (Signal Velocity) -- Superior momentum indicator. Ultra-smooth, accurate measurement of trend direction and speed (velocity). Excellent for instantaneous analysis.

JMA (Jurik Moving Average) -- Superior noise elimination filter. Lets you see "true" underlying activity. Has very low lag and is incredibly smooth and extremely responsive to market gaps.

RSX (Trend Strength Index) -- Superior replacement for RSI. Ultra-smooth, accurate, low lag indicator of trend direction and purity. Excellent for deep analysis.

DMX (Directional Movement Index) -- DMX is the ultra-smooth, low-lag replacement for your classic DMI and ADX indicators.

So it looks like you are 2 shy of what your looking for.

Let me know,

Fibbgann

Comment

Hi FibbGann

Thanks so much for the reply, I really like the Jurik studies so I download every EFS that comes on the board.
                  I have Stoc. CCI and RSI Jurik studies. They are basically in EFS forms so I am not sure if they would work or not but I don't see why not.
                  What I could do is to E-mail you the EFS studies then you could open them and see if they would work? I am not sure if I could attach three or more EFS files on this board but I do know that E-mail is easy for me. Either way, I appreciate your help, especially since you came up with the study in the first place. My E-mail address is [email protected]

Comment

If you have them we can do, will e-mail you later.

Fibbgann

Comment

Working...
                    X