Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Interval Not Updating

Hi,

I use 30min interval charts to assist me with my trading and recently I have been noticing that the charts won't update at each 30min interval. The only way to update the chart is to click on the 30min interval - and even then it sometimes does not update.

I will be contacting ESignal directly with this issue as this is leading me to make poor trading decisions, in the meantime if someone from this forum could help I would truly appreciate it.

Cheers

Carlton

Hi Carlton,

Do you happen to have a specific Time Template applied to the Advanced Chart in question? Also, is this happening on any chart that is changed to a 30-minute interval or is it a single chart that is set to display that interval? Please let me know.

Comment

Hi Duane,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have the 24hr timeplate on all my charts. The problem is occuring on all charts. Any ideas?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hi Carlton,

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if you are working with a Page or a Layout, but regardless, it is possible for there to be some sort of corruption happening here. If it were a single chart that was the culprit, we could pin it down a little more easily. I would like to see if this could be replicated with a new Layout or Page file, if so, we need to explore other possibilities, if not, we need to focus on a possible corruption of the Layout/Page.

Comment

Duane,

Thanks again for getting back to me. I will investigate a little more thoroughly the root cause of the problem.

Thanks

Carlton

Comment

Working...
          X