Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support/Resistance EFS

Hi All,

This may be a silly request, however can someone let me know if there is an efs that will help determine support and resistance levels.

Cheers

Carlton

True S/R or floor trader pivot S/R?
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Fibbgann,

I think I would like true S/R, however, can you please explain the difference between the two?

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

True support is known from actual areas that can be seen on the chart. Where floor trader pivots is just another formula that was put together by I don't know who.

As far as getting an efs that can get true support and resistance. There are some that work ok, but I have yet to find one that works as good as it should.

The best I can assume to do, would be to get one of the elliot wave efs's built for esignal and modify it to your S/R guidlines.

This is the best way I have seen it done, although I don't use AGET anymore.

Sorry, I know it was not as helpful as I would have hoped, just have not seen a good one put together.

Last edited by FibbGann; 11-22-2004, 11:38 PM.
        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Fibbgann,

Thanks for your feedback. Like you I'm also rather adept at determining support and resistance, I guess I'm just being lazy.

Thanks anyway, mate.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
          X