Can you reverse the data in Quotrek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you reverse the data in Quotrek?

Can you input the Forex symbols into Quotrek, in the same way as desktop eSignal, to get the reverse quotes???
    chf a0-fx / chf a0-fx / chf a0-fx
    David Gellman

Hi David,

I've working on this today and it doesn't seem to understand the calculation. Straight Forex symbols are working like a charm, but the internal calculation doesn't understand the operators. I'll pass this over to the Product Development Team for further discussion.

Comment

Can you reverse the data in Quotrek?

Thank you for your help. As you can see from the Quotrek screen in your post....SO MUCH "real-estate" is being wasted on these tiny screens. Particularly, the heavy vertical Blue line, on the right side. Is there anyway to decrease the thickness of that line?? This will allow for more chart to be seen.
      Also, I notice that there are "scroll bars" at he bottom. I would assume it is to move the chart forward, and back. It has never worked on mine.
      Perhaps I, somehow, have it disabled????
      Or, are they just there for show???
      Thank You
      David Gellman

Comment

Hi David,

The right-hand margin of the QuoTrek window is static in its display. Unfortunately there isn't a way to slim it down so to speak. The arrows at the bottom of the QuoTrek screen are not for moving the chart data forwards and backwards, but to alternate the scaling in the case where more than one Pane study is being used.

Comment

Working...
        X