Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Tweak

Hello,

I've had the attached tweaked so many times its unbelievable. However, I wonder if someone could help tweak it one more time I'd appreciate it.

At the moment, the efs is set to send an alarm when the "chart" that it is layed on reaches 0.5. However, I would like to be alerted when the actual symbol within the efs reaches 0.5. So, lets say this efs is placed on a chart for MSFT, however the symbol within the efs is different (in this case $DJUSAE). When the indicator gets to 0.5 it will alert for MSFT whereas I would like it to alert for $DJUSAE.

Once again I really do appreciate the help you guys provide.

Cheers

Carlton

P.S.

Its 3:30am here, so I might not respond immediately if you need further information.
    Attached Files

Carlton
    If I am not mistaken the efs is already set up to trigger the alerts based on the symbol internal to the efs (default is $DJUSAE and can be modified through Edit Studies).
    The reason why you may be under the impression that it is triggered by the symbol in the chart is because in line 180 of the script the command is set up to show the latter in the Triggered Alert list.
    Replace getSymbol() with Sym in the following line
    Alert.addToList(getSymbol(), "D.I.Industry", Color.green, Color.blue);
    and the alerts should show whatever symbol is set in Edit Studies
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

Thanks for responding.

I'll make the suggested replacements and see how I get on.

Cheers mate.

Carlton

Comment

Hi Alex

It worked. Thanks a lot mate.

Carlton

Comment

Working...
        X