X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Appearance

Hello,

Can someone PLEASE tell me why my chart keeps on appearing as shown in the image. Each time I refresh it, two minutes later it reappears as shown. This is not only happening with this chart but with them all.

Thank you.

Carlton
    Attached Files

Carlton,

What symbol(s) is this occurring on? Also, what kind of Time Template do you have applied to the Advanced Charts in question? Please let me know.

Comment

Hi Duane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

To be honest, its happening with virtually all the the charts. It simply appears to freeze. I spoke with a British technical support guy and he initially thought that it was freezing due to IB's trader workstation. He then asked to look into the winros.ini to see if the variable, 'Freeze=0" or "Freeze=1". It was the former which is what it should be.

So, in a nutshell, most of my charts need refreshing throughout the day. However, in answer to your question the chart in the image was for YUM, and I'm using 24 hour interval.

Thanks.

Carlton

Comment

Can someone at least tell me if its possible te refresh all charts in one go?

Carlton

Comment

Carlton,

My Private Message is forthcoming. Let's continue through that medium.

Comment

Here is another example of one my charts that need to be refreshed. At the moment, I haven't hit the refreshed button, but I'm sure if someone were to compare this chart with their own I'm sure they wouldn't a huge down bar for the previous day as shown in the image.

Please someone help me!

Carlton
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Duane,

Steven from technical support called me. We went through a few troubleshooting steps. We were unable to run any real time tests as the markets are closed. However, he said I should him tomorrow during market hours to make sure everything is working fine.

Thanks for your help - my faith is slowly being renewed in esignal.

Cheers mate.

Carlton

Comment

Not sure what's happening in the first post. But the last post, with the low down to 0, that has been fixed in the 7.9 Beta series. Beta/2 is due for release sometime next week if you don't mind beta releases. The final release is due out at the beginning of April.

Comment

Hi Dionloy,

Thanks for your comments. I might take up your suggestion. Hopefully, the troubleshooting steps carried out today has resolved the problem.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hi Duane,

Everything appears to be working fine now.

Thanks ever-so-much for your assistance in resolving the issues I've been incurring over the past few days.

I will continue to monitor esignal over the next few days and hopefully everything will remain fine.

Thanks again mate.

Carlton

Comment

Working...
                    X