Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert Panel

Hello all,

I haven't sent a post to this thread in ages - I hope you're all doing well.

Anyway, I wonder if someone could tell me if its possible to have the default alert icon appear in the 'last high'. At the moment, whenever I right click on a chart and click on 'set alert' the cursor automatically appears in the last low box with some arbitrary number.

I would ideally like the cursor to automatically appear in the 'last high' box with nothing in it. Is that possible? I have attached an image to illustrate what I mean.

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

Carlton
    The "arbitrary number" is actually the price level at which you right clicked the chart and selected Set Alert. If you notice that number appears also in the context menu next to the words Set Alert...
    As to the Last High or Last Low box being filled that depends on where you click on the chart. If you click above the current last price then the Last High box will be filled with the value at which you right clicked the chart. If instead you click below the current last price then the Last Low box will be filled
    Alex

Comment

Alex,

Brilliant.

Carlton

P.S.
      I feel a bit stooopid.

Comment

Working...
      X