Frustrated! A working strategy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated! A working strategy?

Does anyone know of a working strategy for the S&P eminis? I have read countless books and attended a number of online and offline courses that don't seem to offer a consistent result. I have wasted countless hours and dollars trying to find a working system. If you use a system that works, could you please point me into the right direction? Thank you in advance.

betch23,

Depending on the trading style you want to adopt, you may want to check out some of the introductory online seminars to Advanced Get. Marc Reinhart has posted some great ideas over the years that follow the rules of this strategy. I have watched some of the Seminar Speakers use this method for eminis, Forex and other instruments. As far as a structured and proven method, this is something that you may want to look into further.

We have a class scheduled for today at 9:00 AM PST. This class is completely free and lasts about one hour. Click below to register for this class.

Introduction to Advanced Get Studies

Comment

Here is an EFS were working on nearing its final stages of completion. It is not done yet though.
      Attached Files
      Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Working...
      X