Gone Bust on the Forex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Bust on the Forex

I have developed and thoroughly tested two corollaries to forex strategy and theory and have backtested them with 99% accuracy. The corollaries are:

1) When you take up a long position in a currency, the rate will immediately go down and you will lose.

2) When you take up a short position in a currency, the rate will immediately go up and you will lose.

Has anyone else noticed/proven these truths ??

I've noticed this as well. On a serious note, the minimum tick increment is small enough that catching an exact top and an exact bottom is nearly impossible. It's not uncommon for most Forex traders to accept at the very minimum, a 15-20 pip drawdown before a position goes their way.

Comment

Re: Gone Bust on the Forex

Originally posted by bcorll
      I have developed and thoroughly tested two corollaries to forex strategy and theory and have backtested them with 99% accuracy. The corollaries are:

1) When you take up a long position in a currency, the rate will immediately go down and you will lose.

2) When you take up a short position in a currency, the rate will immediately go up and you will lose.

Has anyone else noticed/proven these truths ??
      If this is true then you are catching the TP (turning point)
      Just flipflop your trade

Comment

Don't try to buy the bottom and sell the top, it can't be done. Except by liars.

Comment

Working...
        X