Forex Contributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Contributor

Now that e-Signal has finally broken out their Forex data by contributor, can someone please give me advice as to which contributor would be the best for the EUR, GBP, CHF and CAD.

Thanks, Steven

Hi Steven

We are not able to recommend one specific contributor as being better than any other, however in the folling KnowledgeBase article you will find a list of all contributors and the symbol format.
    Please click here.

Your question is probably better answered by your peers than by eSignal. Are there any other Forex traders out there who can give their opinion here?

Comment

Best Contributor

Steven,

I am wrestling with the same question that you are, except from a different angle.

I am looking for the best broker, that is also a contributor to the eSignal composite feed.

I simply want the data on my charts to reflect the quotes given by my trading platform. Especially for back testing. I find that the false volatility seen in the composite feed throws off the testing results.

So far I have tried FXCM, but I am unhappy with their spreads and service.

I have also tried CMC, who I am currently trading with, but there order management is horrible and cumbersome. Although they do have tighter spreads then FXCM.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

James

Comment

Hi guys,

The details separating various Forex contributors & brokers are getting more and more competitive. This translates to tighter spreads and more efficient order management platforms. Most brokers offer some sort of trial run with their various platforms.

I would suggest taking a look at the following link to see which ones are affiliated with eSignal and then begin to compare details. The links for each broker are located on the left hand side of the table. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X