New to eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to eSignal

How does everyone here have their layouts/pages setup within eSignal? I am trying to configure a good system and would like some recommendations and examples. Screen shots would really be great.

Thanks.

Re: New to eSignal

Originally posted by CACDaniel
    How does everyone here have their layouts/pages setup within eSignal? I am trying to configure a good system and would like some recommendations and examples. Screen shots would really be great.

Thanks.
    Dual or triple screen monitors works great. I have a dual screen setup with a lot of tick charts (20, to be precise) on the left monitor, and an advanced chart, quotes, and price/volume chart on the right.

Comment

Hello CACDaniel

If you are going to set up a multi-monitor system you will need to meet or exceed the Power User requierments for eSignal.

In order to have multible Monitors you need to have a video port output for each monitor. You can either install single port video cards for each monitor or use a multiport video card that his a single expantion card with multible video output connections.

Matrox makes some good multiport cards. You should not mix bus type, ie AGP and PCI. You should also get cards that have at least 32 Mb of VRAM per port.. A 4 port card should have 128 Mb of VRAM on the card.

If Your system is not up to speed then you will most likely have problem with eSignal being slugish or even have freezes.
      Gary Welte
      Advanced GET User

Comment

Working...
      X