Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back-Testing Help

Back-Testing Gurus - I need your help.

I created a price panel study that marks Overbought and Oversold setup and triggers above (overbought) and below (oversold) the respective bars.

From the looks of the chart (included in the attached btout.zip file) the results look rather promising, however, i am not sure how to interpret the results of the test file (also included in the compressed btout.zip file).

The png file attached is of the ER2 at 3 minutes time frame Eastern time template.

While at it, i was not able to find the place where i can change the default Point price for back testing ($1) to the appropriate value ($100).

All your help is appreciated.

Re: Back-Testing Help

Bey

While at it, i was not able to find the place where i can change the default Point price for back testing ($1) to the appropriate value ($100).
    You can change the Point Value in the Settings of the Strategy Analyzer Report.
    For the complete instructions on how to use the Strategy Analyzer and a glossary you may want to review the documentation that is available in the EFS KnowledgeBase under Help Guides and Tutorials-> Strategy Analyzer-> Version 2.0
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X