Trade Buttons V1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Buttons V1

I'm getting ready to post a file that I have been working on called "Trade Buttons V1". It includes the following..

User configurable entry contract/shares
    Multiple entry order - adding to your existing trade.
    Multiple exit orders - scaling out of your trade.
    EXIT ALL contract/shares

A status window. - tells you how many contracts you are LONG/SHORT

Multipe Profit Target Modes...
    A. Fixed - a fixed pt value
    B. BLM - uses recent higher/lower fractal formation =/- pt value
    C. MAX - uses the highest high/lowest low above/below the entry price over x number of bars.

Users also turn ON/OFF the Profit targets.

Multipe Stop Modes...
    A. Fixed - a fixed value
    B. BLM - uses recent higher/lower fractal formation =/- pt value
    C. BOB - uses a trailing method based on the highest high/lowest low since trade entry (+/- a point value).

Users can change the modes of the PTs or the Stops by simply clicking on the buttons. Users can also change the range of the Trailing stop by clicking on buttons.

Here is an example of the code working...

I should have the code finished by the end of this weekend. Let me know if any of you are interested. I plan on selling this tool for a small fee.

Brad
    Attached Files
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Brad

Thank you for the upcoming file which I'm sure most of the reader are anxiously Waiting.

I have 2 things to post:
    a) Don't you ever dare to substitute "your" Voice with anyone other Pro speaker in the Speech Efs! It is great like as it is, and we are used to your rithm and reassuring tone..... just make the efs little less heavy, for when you talk nothing else works!!!

b) I have through S&C your soft " Pattern Forecaster Plus and the art of Market forecasting". Maybe I am little dumb but no way to find a pattern samnple or if found , no dispaly at all. Is there any place where I can read exaustive instructions?

Cordially
    Last edited by fabrizio; 07-17-2003, 10:49 PM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks for your comments..

Fabrizio,

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it.

The speech system is not perfect, but it was a first attempt to get EFS to do something it was not really designed to do. I will be re-writing it a little later.

The TradeButtons program is actually something that I started playing with months ago, then realized that it would be a nice little tool to use. So I have been expanding on it's features.

The PFP program - no problem. If you need help, why don't you tell me a little more about your problem??

Otherwise, here is some basic help....

With the PFP 1.0 Lite..

Have you been able to load a chart into the program??

If you can load a chart into it, then simply double-click on any candle to see the analysis.

If you try both of the above (and still don't get anywhere), then contact me directly (by phone) so I can help you.

The help file is located in the c:\program files\PFP directory.

You can access it by clicking on START, then PROGRAMS, then PATTERN FORECASTER PLUS, the PFP HELP.

Thanks again,

Brad
      Brad Matheny

Comment

Brad

Thanks, I believe I'll give you a ring because I'v tried but I'm unable to load any chart therefore ....any candle.

Cordially
        Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Here it is....

Here is my current BETA of the "Trade Buttons V1" app. This file is protected (encrypted) and will expire on 7-30. It is only designed to work with the ES (e-mini) and uses DynaOrder (www.dynaorder.com) to execute the orders.

I will be creating a version that uses the eSignal trade execution functions in the future as well as a version specifically for STOCKS.

There still may be a few bugs in this version, but I want some feedback from all of you DynaOrder users and eSignal users.

You will not be able to change the defaults and I suggest you use this with the DynaOrder "PaperTrader module" to test with before you try it with real trades.

NOTICE!!! This system WILL execute REAL trades if you are not using the PaperTrader mode of DynaOrder. Matheny Enterprises & Brad Matheny are not responsible for errors, bugs, or trades executed with this app by the user. By downloading this application, the user agrees to "hold harmless" Matheny Enterprises, its owners and agents, from any loss, real or otherwise.

If you have any questions, please let me know. The documentation will follow this post (soon). The disclaimer is required with this type of system - sorry.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Brad
          Brad Matheny

Comment

Dang.....

I hit the wrong button..

here is the file..

B
            Attached Files
            Brad Matheny

Comment

Brad

Have I forgotten to load something else ?

This is the output windows message:

Cordially
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Yes you did...

You forgot to load DynaOrder.

Go to www.dynaorder.com and download their 30 day trial, then install it and set it up. This version of Trade Buttons uses DynaOrder to execute the orders.

The error message is directly related to you not having DynaOrder installed.

Brad
                Brad Matheny

Comment

Another New File...

Here is another version of the TradeButtons application that is designed to work with the Paper Trade Broker feature within Esignal.

This file has now restrictions (time wise) so it should run forever and allow users to play with my little tool.

The cool thing about this is that you can see all the features my app has to offer as well as paper trade withit in RT using Esig.

When I release this to the public (in the near future), users will have the ability to change and set the default values. Right now, this is set for 1 contract and default STOP and PT levels.

Have fun and please reply with your comments.

Brad
                  Attached Files
                  Brad Matheny

Comment

Found a minor little bug...

I found a minor bug in the new MOVEMENT buttons.

I put the correct file up in my fileshare group (because it is nearing the limit for posting here in the BB).

My fileshare group it "Matheny Enterprises" and the file is located in "EFS Tools".

Go get it if you want.

Brad
                    Brad Matheny

Comment

Thought of this....

I might try adding a feature that would allow my "trade buttons" app to be initiated by your own EFS functions...

For example.. I could create a routine for you (other efs developers) to initiate trades using a global call or set of variables from within another EFS file.

Would this be something you would like to see??

Brad
                      Brad Matheny

Comment

TradeButtons V1 for IB

I'm getting ready to release my new TradeButtons V1 for IB this week. I'm thinking of releasing a FREE trial version of the code.

How many of you have used (and or) like using my TradeButtons V1 for Paper Trader program?? Have any of your experienced any problems??

I would love some feedback and information regarding its use.

Thanks in advance
                        Brad Matheny

Comment

Brad

I do : no major point about it.

Thanks
                          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                          X