Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Trading

Hi Everyone,
    As you all read before (from the previous posts), this is a very good section of the Forum to talk about the joys of Forex Trading.

Here we can express and exchange our thoughts and opinions with each other

For all the new FOREX traders out there, this section of the forum will help you out heaps.

First of all, we need more people posting threads here, so this is a direct link to this section of the forum - save it in your favourites and pass it on to your friends and fellow Forex traders (If you know someone who trades Forex with esignal then pls pass this on to them .

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/foru...s=&forumid=100

Tips and Hints

Ok so basically I will be posting a regular tip for Forex traders relating to features in eSignal.

Some of these tips will outline some features in eSignal totally aimed at Forex Traders, to make their daily trading a little easier.

There are many Forex traders out their who may have general info and knowledge (regarding Forex with eSignal) that would be helpful in using eSignal specifically for Forex, it would be nice if you could address some of these tools or features here in this thread, to help fellow Forex traders (new and experienced) obtain a ground understanding of this particular trade.

Comment

Tip Jan 25

Ok here is today’s tip

Well I have encountered many different layouts during the course of my work. From big to small, detailed and pretty basic

I've encountered this layout in particular with many of my clients.

Here it is, and here is an example of a basic list of the common symbols traded on Forex that I found on the eSignal website and just made it a little bit colorful.

Comment

Tip Feb 5

Good day to all

Many eSignal users are unaware of the 'Save page' & 'Lock Page' feature in eSignal or unsure of how they work or what they do.

Below I have briefly explained how these features work and how to apply them in the program

Ok firstly the 'Save Page' feature in eSignal basically allows you to save all the windows and charts as they are currently viewed on the screen.

To get to this feature you need to go to the 'Page' menu in eSignal and choose 'Save Page As'

As it is below

Ok now the 'Lock Page' feature in eSignal allows you to lock the current page with its windows and charts as they are currently viewed on the screen. Any attempted changes to the saved file will not take into effect because it is locked.

This feature is handy for people that would like to lock their page to prevent any accidental mistakes made to their page.

Its also useful for people with children and other people that may use the same computer that has eSignal installed on it with those precious pages loaded up.

To apply it to the saved page file - you need to go the 'Page' menu and choose the 'Lock Page' option.

Remember you cannot save any changes once you've locked the page. To unlock the page you must follow the same instructions above and you will notice a little tick disappearing from next to the 'Lock Page' option.

As it is displayed below.

Comment

FOREX tip Mar 10 2010

Hi People

Sorry for the delay in writing the tips, its been a very busy couple of months and we have had our newest release of eSignal Premier/On Demand 10.6.1879 (Feb release)
          and also the new Market Q v3.

Here is the tip for this week

Some people tend to experience difficulties in viewing data in a chart, mainly due to the activity of the data running through the chart. Basically the chart adjusts itself (auto scale)
          to best view the data in the chart, although you may have studies or trend lines on the chart and the like which can result in not being able to see the data properly. Two solutions to this, is to
          re-size the chart window – Maximize or the alternative explained in detail below.

Please put your mouse cursor in the areas mentioned below and keep your finger pressed on the left mouse button while dragging the mouse from left to right or from up to down.
          The chart will expand and contract, dragging the mouse to the right will contract the chart and dragging the mouse to the left will expand the chart data (same principal applies to up or
          down when you're using the right column).

Here is an alternative to the above method.

In the toolbar section below

Locate these buttons below in the toolbar area, they will do the same as described above

Note: If you can’t find these buttons – please select the ‘VIEW’ menu and select the Advanced chart toolbar from the list (if it does not have a tick beside it) this will add this
          particular toolbar to the collection you have above.

Once you’ve correctly adjusted the chart put your mouse cursor in a blank space inside the chart and hold the left mouse button again and move it left to right and up and down.
          This will allow you to move around freely in the chart to view data as you wish.

Mark,

Comment

Symbol/Interval Linking

Hello

Today we’ll talk about the ‘Linking’ feature within the program.

eSignal offers two linking features within its windows, Symbol linking and Interval linking.

Symbol linking refers to linking windows together by Symbol
            Interval linking refers to linking windows together by Interval

The article I have provided below explains this in more detail

Click here for more information

Comment

Working...
            X