Blau's Stochastic Momentum Index?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blau's Stochastic Momentum Index?

Is Blau's Stochastic Momentum Index (SMI) anywhere on this site. I have been reading about it and would like to try it.

Hi Jabez,

I'm not sure if the one you're looking for is on this site, but if you go to the main page over a file share, go a quarter of the way down the page on the left hand side, you'll see a "Find a File" search function. Just type in "Blau's" in the search field & click on the search button. This will list all files with the word "Blau's" in the name. I did get back a result listing one file called, "Blau ergotic candlestick oscillator". It's located in "whizziwork" file share.

Hope this helps.

Andy S.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Andy,
      Yes, that's the one that's generating interest so I put it there where others can download it.

Note it's one of the indicators that doesnt not update properly though, it needs to be 'refreshed' manually.

Dion is currently looking at it to see if it can be fixed to updated properly in real time.

Comment

Hi Vladar,

Thanks for alerting us to that! I'll check in with Dion & see where he's at with that.

Regards,
        Andy

Comment

Working...
        X