No announcement yet.

Swedish Main Index, Sweden OMX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rumpino-- Following up on a previous post, here is a Nokia (NOKI-SSE) update.
    Odds are good this one could develop into a good Type 1 Sell candidate on any rally now.
    If you see evidence of a Wave 4 rally, pay closer attention now if you can short stocks there?

Marc

Comment

Here is the US Nokia Corp ADR (NOK). Very similar pattern and wave count to NOKI-SSE.
      In this chart I am only showing the stronger resistance tools to help you setup
      on any rally for a Type 1 Sell setup opportunity....

Marc

Comment

Hi Marc, good to see you again!

Nokia have been really "punished" lately. It would be nice with a pullback to go short on. I'm starting to think of really low courses for this one.

Fishnet don't give me so much at the moment since I don't have intraday for this.

A guess from my side would be a move towards ~Sek130, and then continue down.
        Attached Files

Comment

My "big pic" count for Nokia.
          Attached Files

Comment

In the SWMA case I believe we'll be able to see a test of ATH very soon. We're not so long from that one at the moment so I guess the odds are pretty good :-)

Comment

rumpino,

I really like this thread and your work. It is always exciting to see how we have slightly different technical analysis approaches, yet come to similar conclusions. Of all the threads at eSignalCentral, I think I enjoy this one the most. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Hope your weather is turning nice. Ours in Ohio is getting real nice now. Spring is finally here!

Take care, talk more soon, may all your trades go your way!

Marc
              Marc

Comment

Originally posted by MR
                rumpino,

I really like this thread and your work. It is always exciting to see how we have slightly different technical analysis approaches, yet come to similar conclusions. Of all the threads at eSignalCentral, I think I enjoy this one the most. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Hope your weather is turning nice. Ours in Ohio is getting real nice now. Spring is finally here!

Take care, talk more soon, may all your trades go your way!
                Marc
                The same goes for you!!!

I don't 100% agree with the counts that Adv.Get generates, but togheter with the other instruments AG has it works really nice. Your input is very interesting for me.

Spring is also on the way where I live (town called Gävle middle of Sweden), this makes one feel much happier! :-)

BR
                Mats

Comment

Hi, is Mats your name? Is a nice name.

I don't always agree with the wave count either, but think of it more as a guide to a trade. The AGET wave counts only offer three layers of wave counts. When wave sequences grow more trendy, more complex is when you wish there might be more sophistication to the wave count. It does a pretty good job considering.

There are ways to improve a wave count in a trending stock. One way, apply the 'localize' wave count further back toward the beginning of a sequence. A second idea is to look one or two time frames higher and reference that higher time frame to the lower one. There most often is synergy between the time frames where the bigger picture can sometimes add more clarity to a lower time frame. A third way to improve a wave count understanding in a trending market is to apply the alternate 'Long' wave count. It also helps to correspond the oscillators to it.

If you get some time, go to the AGET Forum and search for some of the older threads where I might have discussed this topic in more detail. I really think it can help you better appreciate the existing wave counts, or help you figure ways to adapt it to your Elliott Wave ideas.

Well, getting late here. I did a Google search to find out more about your home. Saw a picture of your town council building, learned a little about the communities history. Beautiful place where you live. If you ever get time, do a search for Akron and Canton, Ohio. Southern Ohio is very pretty.

Again, thanks for sharing. Talk to you some more later,

Marc

Originally posted by rumpino
                  The same goes for you!!!

I don't 100% agree with the counts that Adv.Get generates, but togheter with the other instruments AG has it works really nice. Your input is very interesting for me.

Spring is also on the way where I live (town called Gävle middle of Sweden), this makes one feel much happier! :-)

BR
                  Mats
                  Marc

Comment

I don't always agree with the wave count either, but think of it more as a guide to a trade. The AGET wave counts only offer three layers of wave counts. When wave sequences grow more trendy, more complex is when you wish there might be more sophistication to the wave count. It does a pretty good job considering.

There are ways to improve a wave count in a trending stock. One way, apply the 'localize' wave count further back toward the beginning of a sequence. A second idea is to look one or two time frames higher and reference that higher time frame to the lower one. There most often is synergy between the time frames where the bigger picture can sometimes add more clarity to a lower time frame. A third way to improve a wave count understanding in a trending market is to apply the alternate 'Long' wave count. It also helps to correspond the oscillators to it.

If you get some time, go to the AGET Forum and search for some of the older threads where I might have discussed this topic in more detail. I really think it can help you better appreciate the existing wave counts, or help you figure ways to adapt it to your Elliott Wave ideas.

Well, getting late here. I did a Google search to find out more about your home. Saw a picture of your town council building, learned a little about the communities history. Beautiful place where you live. If you ever get time, do a search for Akron and Canton, Ohio. Southern Ohio is very pretty.

Marc

Originally posted by rumpino
                    The same goes for you!!!

BR
                    Mats
                    Marc

Comment

I totally agree with this scentence "but think of it more as a guide to a trade". Together with the tools in AGET it gives you some very nice trading oportunities/ideas with both targets and S/L. It looks like a very nice tool to me. It's just some of the details in the counts that I was thinking of. But it's the same with all counts you get presentated to or make by your self ... you always find something you don't like. If it's 100% I get suspicius due to this :-)

That's one of the reasons I also use fishnet and fibonacci (for example) when taking a trade.

There were some nice tips you came up with, I think I have take my find my AGET and test some of them.

I did some looking for Akron/Canton Ohio and found some nice pages. It's situated by the big lakes, that's one place in US I really want to go (among many others). US as a country that I really want to see more of, I could even concider work there for a while if I had the oportunity.

Mats

Originally posted by MR

Marc

Comment

Working...
                      X