mark douglas 'path to consistency workshop'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mark douglas 'path to consistency workshop'

has anybody taken his seminar.. or does anybody have the home study course they would like to sell

Yes, I have taken it, and very strongly recommend it.
    George

Comment

woj

If you already have read Trading in the zone , the seminar material will help you.
      But IMHO is overpriced .

IMHO we have our own personal attitude & style in front of the market; it can be changed but not up to a certain extent.

Only trade and consistent trade can help, every single day, 5 days a week 12 month a year, to show what our real attitude is.

I am pretty radical on this- and I do apologize - ;

-You can be a great soldier in a camp, but be paralized in real battle.

-You can have 2 MBA from Wharton and Harvard, and a PHD with Milton Friedman but be unable to manage men and corporations to succed.

Trading is like riding a superbike on laguna seca corkscrew: you can do it 250 times with Duhamel tutoring you but if you cannot keep the throttle open you'll never qualify for the race.
      And keep the throttle open keeps you "in" the corkscrew.
      It does not mean be crazy: but being mentally used to it and trained , and phiscally for it's your job.
      Fear is way back there to keeps you in full alert and cool.

Douglas book is a great path to remind you what do not do when you dammly do it.
      But on my end I would not spend the 2.5 K;
      I personally would rather allocate them in machines , soft, books.

Maybe I am wrong, but this is my very personal opinion.
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

thank you... so you have taken the seminar... not the home study course?

Comment

woj

No , sorry, I did not took the seminar , nor I have the material. I have read however with great pleasure trading in the zone , which is a very good book.

Honestly - please do not misunderstand me- again I consider too pricy the whole bunch . What I wished to say- and all the partecipants to the seminar or students of M. Douglas please forgive me- is that for that "education investment" is too much.
          I mean we talking of 2 !/2 days in which a great master tells you many things you already know ( inside yourself) or are in an excellent way explained in the book .

Let's say that for a "one to one tutoring" which will include the seminar and 3 month of direct telecom line 3K would be fine. But in that case you will "boost" totally any doubt , any indecision on the fly for a sufficient period of time after which one could be able to fly "safe" by himself.

With all the due respect, here what happens if during a tough trading day you need to verify if you performed well or want to ask if your decision to - let's say- go overnight in loss was justified or not?
          You are all alone by yourself......

I would love to have someone looking after me punching my nose every time I repeat the same mistake....( because the mistake are ALWAYS THE SAME, THEY DO NOT CHANGE) .....unfortunately ( or tks God) we are all by ourself and that kind of tutoring isn't easy to find.

Please take my words for what they are: I'm not criticizing. I'm just saying is too expensive ....

IMHO- Is like in analysis .....you get a mortgage to be at the same point after 10 years of meetings where you discover that ..... but this is another story......
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
          X