Maybe Asian Stocks/Futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Asian Stocks/Futures?

This area looks very lonely since there have been no posts. It might be easy to separate US stocks and futures and maybe Europe as well but maybe this section should be renamed to Asian Stocks/Futures to draw more attention particulary since eSignal now has the Honk Kong, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand data. I also understand that more Asia markets are in the pipeline.

I live in Japan and used to trade just the US market but the timing is a killer. I added the Eurex to my list since the timing is better but I have also begun to watch the Hong Kong and sometimes the Australia futures. The liquidity is much smaller if you are used to the e-minis or some of the Eurex futures but still very tradable. The HSI (which is not restricted to US citizens) appears to have a very good intraday range.

I am also waiting on eSignal to offer Japan data, in particular, the Tokyo Stock Exchange's TOPIX futures. I have been monitoring (made a few trades already) the action although on a delayed basis and there are some good intraday trends. Again, a very tradable product (although the point value may be a little high for some).

Hi Allen,

Good suggestion on combining this into Stocks & Futures for the Asian region. I have submitted to the web team for change.

We are just about to complete development on 8 additional Asian markets and hope to release by year's end. We haven't completed the contracts with these exchanges as yet, but don't expect to have a problem there. One of the exchanges we're releasing is the Tokyo Stock Exchange, but unfortunately not the Topix Futures. This is scheduled for Spring/Summer time frame. We will carry the Topix Indices as well. Below is the list of 8 exchanges that we're hoping to release by end of year along with the Nikkei indices.

Thailand Stock exchange
    Tokyo Stock Exchange & TOPIX Indices
    Osaka Stock Exchange
    Nagoya Stock Exchange (Regional Japan Market)
    Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange
    Korea Stock Exchange & KOSPI Indices
    KOSDAQ
    Bombay Stock Exchange & Sensex Indices
    Nikkei Indices

Regards,
    Andy

Comment

Would be nice indeed to see the Kospi!

Comment

Kuala Lumpur

Hi Andy,

The KL futures exchange merged with the stock exchange. Will you be carrying the index futures as well as the CPO contracts?

Comment

Working...
        X