dax futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dax futures

i am looking to improve my performance of averaging 70 points a week intraday trading dax futures is there anyone who can help or point me in the right direction thanks . simon

Hi Nomis

May I ask how your trading at the moment. There might be something that can add those few extra points a week

Comment

Hi Simon,

If you are managing an average of 70 points a week intraday on the Dax at the moment you are doing very well I think! Give yourself a pat on the back and just keep doing it
      Helen

Comment

dax

hi, thanks for your response i trade around 6 to 8 new positions per day i use a 2min candle chart with a 3 and 9 min average line i also use macd , stochastic ,rsi and 2min renko all have to be saying the same thing. i do not take any new positions between 12 and 1.15 and after 6 all cet.after 2.30 i also make sure sp and nas r saying the same before taking a new position on dax. if it seems to be a flat day i will always take 5 points profit per position.

Comment

Hi Nomis

I can't see much wrong in the strategy, so I would do as Helen says and keep going with it.
          The best thing to do IMHO is to keep trading as you are and increase the number of contracts your trading. The Dax is so liquid that it can handle more contracts easily, unlike some of the other, lesser trade futures

Comment

economic data

hi everyone , does anyone have the address of a website that lists a free economic data calender for europe i currently use 4cast but it is expensive. thanks.

Comment

Hi Nomis,

This is the best I have found but it's in German and Central European time. Still all I need are the times to be out of the market so it's fine for me.

Helen

Comment

economic data

thanks helen thats just the job times are perfect for me as i live in mallorca, do you have address for a uk website stating uk data . thanks simon

Comment

Hiya,

Yes MoneyAm have a calendar too:

HTH
                  Helen

Comment

thanks helen how could men cope without women

Comment

Mmm, just don't ask the question the other way round Fish and bicycles
                      Helen

Comment

Working...
                      X