Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks Fabrizio...

Sorry for my error....

P.S. : Next week I'll send you news...

See you soon

Mosaique

Comment

Good idea with CPTS... The only problem is that the fundamentals for this company Stink to say the least. And this stock has been in a continuous downtrend. If one was to buy this stock on false pretenses it would be near $8.50 or $7.00. If you would like my charting reason for these buying levels, let me know. AGET can be so deceiving without the proper knowledge!

Fibbgann
        Last edited by FibbGann; 02-06-2004, 11:35 PM.
        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Thanks Fibbgann for your post..

Can you see me your chart ?

Mosaique

Comment

Originally posted by FibbGann
            Good idea with CPTS... The only problem is that the fundamentals for this company Stink to say the least. And this stock has been in a continuous downtrend. If one was to buy this stock on false pretenses it would be near $8.50 or $7.00. If you would like my charting reason for these buying levels, let me know. AGET can be so deceiving without the proper knowledge!

Fibbgann
            Mosaique is very interested in reading YOUR chart . I am very much interest to read your Fundamental analisys and Corporate Finance consideration on the Share. The best would be YOUR personal own P&L and Blance sheet crunch, not something taken from a "precooked" report. As a former Phibo Brothers advisor I got tons of them.

I remind that - as an ex CEO of a Multinational Corp.- Balance sheets are madae out of rubber. being us in the position of showing to the Board and to the market quarterly something good. sarbane Oaxley did not changed very much the situation and non conflict intrest rules on I. Banks and analists neither.

Hence I do not trade shares , nor I got them in portfolio. I work only on derviate or I trade Real estate. I mean real bricks, not funds

PS.: If a stock is Junk is Junk at 10$ or at 7.0$
            Here below the very superficial answer given to a "so called broker" that asked me opinion on those two Stocks.

Last edited by fabrizio; 02-07-2004, 04:26 AM.
            Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Without going into great detail I think Linus somes it up. I never ever buy a stock until it makes a lower high. As far as my fundamental analysis it is my own analysis that is used, which I cannot disclose. I am aware of the so called "cooking the books" its very simple. You just have to follow the majority of what the successful investors look for. Besides, charts will most of time tell you what type of fundamentals a company has. I don't want to get into analysts and brokers and what they think along with some others. I have nothing good to say about 99% of them. There is a reason business degrees are refered to as B.S. degrees. I should know I have a few, and I agree with the meaning of the abbreviation!

Fibbgann
              Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

BEFORE
                Originally posted by fabrizio

AFTER

Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Hey Fabrizio --

Have you switched from AGET to some other tool now?

And, as CPTS points out: Not good to short stocks in a bull market...

-c

Comment

Originally posted by soylent
                    Hey Fabrizio --

Have you switched from AGET to some other tool now?

And, as CPTS points out: Not good to short stocks in a bull market...

-c
                    - Why? always Elliot and ratios among waves . And Geometry. As simple as it could be .

.....little Gann Swing.....

I'm just an Humble student.....

BTW I just gaved my opinion on request from Mosaique: I really do not know where in the hell he found that Comapny.
                    I am of the old school: MER, MSFT, INTC, RJR, BAC, IBM...old school
                    Last edited by fabrizio; 03-08-2004, 12:46 AM.
                    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...
                    X