Replys: to Trading strategies & Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replys: to Trading strategies & Tips

I opened this thread for responses to the Trading Strategies & Tips. This way we don't cluter the thread of examples.

Thanks,

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Can you explain the P&F pattern you used in the following thread in layman's terms? I have never seen it before.

P & F pattern thread
    If you want what most people don't have , you must do what most people won't do.

Comment

Jetmac, Y

You will have to read up on P&F patterns. There is way to much for me to cover on that subject. You should be able to find information on these patterns at just about any charting website.

Fibbgann

Comment

Hi Jetmac,

You may want to read "How I made 2 Million Dollars in the Stock Market." by Nicolas Darvas. This is the cornerstone of Point and Figure charting by the originator. Very clear and easy to read.

Comment

Jetmac,

Try this site for a quick lesson in P&F charting.

http://www.investorsintelligence.com...&par=871n.html

Comment

Thanks for all the contributions here! If I may ask does anyone have a good link or reference on how to use stock floats analysis?
            It would be greatly appreciated.

Fibbgann

Comment

It has been a while since I have visited this site but this might be a start:

http://www.floatanalysis.com/

Comment

Thanks for the help.
                If you want what most people don't have , you must do what most people won't do.

Comment

If there are any requests on trading strategies to cover. Please feel fre to ask, and I will do my best to expalin the best I can.

Fibbgann

Comment

Hey Fibbgann --

Thanks for all your posts here -- love reading your commentary.

Do you trade futures at all? I've been looking into them and need a crash course... (If you do -- please see my Q over in the e-minis area).

Regardless -- thanks for all the charts!

Comment

No I don't I am looking into them. Am I ready to trade them OH YEAH! Alot easier than tracking 100's of stocks. My current broker does'nt offer them. So I am soon moving to a real broker. I can add much to the strategy though. I follow them as if i do trade them.

Fibbgann

Comment

Working...
                      X