Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Project Template

Hi:
    I am attaching a Trade Project template, I am working on and I would appreciate some feedback. I notice I have a large gap between verbal langauge and coding language, and with this worksheet I am attempting to bridge it. So, any feedback or wisdom from the "Knights" of the BB would help.

Harndog
    Attached Files

HarnDog

I think this a great first attempt, maybe you can incorporate some of the questions I always ask (or get asked) - what triggers a trade, what ends a trade, what signals do you want to see? ie alerts, arrows, show progress indicators on screen, debug window output, colored bars, sounds, auto trade, what symbol, interval, what are your pc specs re cpu and memory, email address of client, phone support required, phone number, encrypted or not, method of payment, one time or monthly, down payment, performance milestones, support after completeion, can the client read efs and help with logic coding during developement, user controlled variables, and probably a few others.

Comment

Trade Project Template ver 1.1

Dloomis:
      Thank you for your response. I have updated the Trade Project template and I am also attaching a "Trade Possibility Form." In the Trade Possibility Form, I have included a "Case for Action" section to stimulate ideas or what is about my trading , methods, way of being, etc.
      I have read a lot of Bill Williams stuff and I like a point he makes: We all trade our believe systems. The Trade Possibility Form is just playing with this concept. Also, the form might help ground the process in reality, i.e. what are you going to do and by when.

Harndog
      Attached Files

Comment

Trade Project Template ver 1.1

The 1st attachment and updated version

Harndog
        Attached Files

Comment

I would think something like this..

This is my "first attempt" as a style for the project template..

I imagine that with more time, I could add a bunch of things..

B
          Attached Files
          Brad Matheny
          eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Working...
          X