Fibonacci Retracements on Studies in FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibonacci Retracements on Studies in FX

Has anyone tried to use a FIB in a study area? e.g. Measuring OSCILLATOR's retracements?

It seems the fib-tool snaps to .1 increments but the FX increments are so small you can't use the tools..

Anyone find a work around?

Thanks!

p.s. Ah... Look at the Euro weaken... Maybe a vacation to Tuscany in the spring?

Found my own solution: use 6E #F instead of EUR A0-FX. Bigger numbers.

Anyone actually reading this forum / trading the euro?

That thing moves VERY nicely. I can not wait for my FX account to be funded! Heck, I can even start trading @ 2am. What a deal!

Comment

Hi Soylent,

I am still deciding upon whether to look into Forex trading. I would definately like to be able to trade 24 hours, and I have heard that they move very nicely.
      How long have you been researching Forex, and what brokerage did you decide to go with?

Nicholle

Comment

Forex research: I have done very little mostly because I can't find anything other than peddlers wanting you to trade it / buy their gizmo.

From a research perspective, I've spent a couple days playing back TICK files to see how it trades / determining P&L's & which tools work best.

WoodiesCCIClub seems to nail the Euro pretty well (CCI in general, seems to work well in scalp/swing trading) on the 133T setting (13Minute for swings). That's an interesting group.

I opened an account at Interactive Brokers. I don't know how good/bad they will be. I had one call to customer service to ask when my account would be funded / tradable and found them to be slightly disgruntled but competent.

How about you?

Comment

Working...
        X